I'm just about finished with the body of my Venezia pullover. I'm still completely enchanted with knitting this. I think the gradual color change has kept me from getting bored.
The gradual color change gave me a little bit of a problem when I got towards the end of the blue. I didn't want to use the purple part of this yarn. It's too close to the brown, and the patterning would get lost. I tried going from blue-purple to purple-red, but the colors were too dissimilar to look like the rest of the gradual changes. So I ripped out those rows and tried something new.
The Kauni yarn is two-ply (it has two strands twisted together), so I split some of the blue-purple yarn into a single strand, and then did the same with the purple-red.
If I were a spinning wizard, I would have spun them together. Instead, I just held them next to each other and wound them up with my ball winder.
I knitted it up, and I had about three rows of mixed color. I had to be a little careful knitting with the split-and-reconstituted yarn, but I liked the results it gave me.
Only a few more rows left, and I can move on to the sleeves!