Finally, I feel satisfied with eleven single socks. I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I have picked out which pair is going to be completed first. Do you think you know?
Below are the details of all eleven singles. Leave a comment on this post before 11:59 pm EST on Saturday June 30th with your guess, and you could win!
1. Childs First Sock in Shell Pattern by Nancy Bush, Collinette Jitterbug in Velvet Plum
2. Merino Lace Socks by Anne Woodbury, Wollmeise Sockenwolle in Brombeere
3. Embossed Leaves Socks by Mona Schmidt, Sundara Sock Yarn in Cherry Blossom
4. Spiral Boot Socks by Veronik Avery, Socks that Rock Silkie in Walking on the Wild Tide
5. Dalia by Sundara Murphy, Sundara Sock Yarn in Dahlia
6. Lombard Street Socks by Susan Lawrence, Tess Super Sock & Baby in pale green
7. Snicket Socks by Sabine Riefler, Sundara Sport Merino in Charcoal over Cotton Candy
8. Evening Stockings for a Young Lady by Nancy Bush, Brooks Farm Acero
9. Monkey by Cookie A., Apple Laine Apple Pie in Pretty in Pink
10. Sidewinders by NonaKnits, Wollmeise Sockenwolle in Amazonas
11. Loksins! by Cassie of Too Much Wool, Socks That Rock Lightweight in Sherbet
I'm sure you want to know what the prize is. It's a skein of the same yarn that I'll be knitting up first (in your choice of available colors). Which leads to an interesting psychology experiment... are you voting for the sock that I'm most likely to be starting, or for the yarn that you most want to win? I've checked around, and all of these yarns are available for purchase online or in my LYS, so availability should not be a factor in your choice. If more than one person guesses the winning sock, I'll draw from those names to select a winner.
Leave a comment with your guess (and with your reasoning-- I'd be most interested to know) before Saturday is done! Good luck!